Cloud UC Platform
Open SIP Platforms
RedSky solutions for Open SIP Platforms make businesses 100% compliant with all federal and state E911 legislation, including Kari’s Law and the Ray Baum Act.
RedSky empowers organizations to take advantage of mobility instead of traditional static offerings, and provides complete emergency coverage for entire workforces, whether on campus or remote. We find your customers’ emergency callers, route their 9-1-1 calls to the appropriate emergency dispatch center (PSAP), and notify enterprise security teams and administrative personnel.
For over 25 years, RedSky has been the leader in E911 solutions. With a sole focus on E911, we’re committed to providing the technology you need to keep your employees safe and your business compliant.
- Ribbon AS
- MPP 68xx 11.1.2
- MPP 78xx 11.1.2
- MPP 88xx 11.1.2
- T2x (including T19PE2) v82.0.20
- T4xG/P v82.0.20
- T4xS v82.0.20
- T5xS (not including T56/T58) v82.0.20
- VVXxxxx 5.7
How it works
2. As the soft phone user moves around the on premise environment, the MyE911® client is updating its location by making a HELD request to the RedSky Horizon Mobility® Server and storing its location as a secure token.
3. End user makes 9-1-1 call from their phone as a SIP Invite to the SIP based Call Server. The SIP Invite includes the location token.
4. Call server directs the SIP Invite to the RedSky Horizon Mobility® cloud.
6. Based on civic address, the 9-1-1 call is routed and delivered to the location appropriate PSAP.
7. The dispatchable location information is made available to the receiving PSAP.
8. Text/Email/screen notifications are sent to administration and security personnel.
9. Optional conference call is established between the caller, the PSAP, and the security desk which is in a listen only mode.
Find your users when they dial 9-1-1
Route emergency calls to the nearest PSAP
Notify your on-premise security and key personnel
Supports multiple devices
Cover hardphones and soft phones that share the same telephone number
Easy to manage with user-based licenses